China Orb, online Chinese to English dictionary with nearly 1 million entries and plenty of excellent examples. The pin yin and pronunciation sound of Chinese wrods are provided. China Orb includes a lot of Chinese professional terms in many industries such as Medicine, Chemistry, Mechanism, Electricity, Computer, Economy, Law, Architecture. If you can not find satisfying translation elsewhere,try China Orb Chinese to English dictionary.

China Orb, online English to Chinese dictionary with more than 1 million entries and plenty of excellent examples. China Orb includes a lot of English professional terms in many industries such as Medicine, Chemistry, Mechanism, Electricity, Computer, Economy, Law, Architecture. If you can not find satisfying translation elsewhere,try China Orb English to Chinese dictionary.

Chinese-English Dictionary with Sound
      Search
      As
      Match
Simplified
Traditional
Pin Yin
nao3
English
  • to get angry
Examples:
1. "幸亏是姨妈这里,倘或在别人家,人家岂不?"
"It doesn't matter here, but people anywhere else might well take offence. "
2. “想想自己的意志竟起不了什么作用,”他说,“真叫人着。”
"It troubles me," he said,"to think that my own will can count for so little."
3. 心情开朗寿命长不不愁,活到白头
A light heart live long
4. 忘 掉 一 天 的 烦 事 。
Forget the worries of the day.
5. 他禁得起开玩笑(受取笑而不).
He can take a joke, ie does not mind being laughed at.
6. 对手的拖延术是故意他,使他分心。
His opponent's delaying tactics are designed to annoy him and put him off.
7. 今夜这么寂静我真高兴;如果这会儿有一阵呜咽的风儿和急泻的雨声,那准会使我得发狂。
I am glad it is so still a night, a moaning wind or rushing rain would vex me to fever just now.
8. 我有点了。
I was a little bit annoyed.
9. 我又气又,可心烦了。
I was angry, fretful, and impatient.
10. 你把她笑了。
You have offended her by your laughter.