China Orb, online Chinese to English dictionary with nearly 1 million entries and plenty of excellent examples. The pin yin and pronunciation sound of Chinese wrods are provided. China Orb includes a lot of Chinese professional terms in many industries such as Medicine, Chemistry, Mechanism, Electricity, Computer, Economy, Law, Architecture. If you can not find satisfying translation elsewhere,try China Orb Chinese to English dictionary.

China Orb, online English to Chinese dictionary with more than 1 million entries and plenty of excellent examples. China Orb includes a lot of English professional terms in many industries such as Medicine, Chemistry, Mechanism, Electricity, Computer, Economy, Law, Architecture. If you can not find satisfying translation elsewhere,try China Orb English to Chinese dictionary.

Chinese-English Dictionary with Sound
      Search
      As
      Match
食虫动物
Simplified 食虫动物
Traditional 食蟲動物
Pin Yin
shi2 chong2 dong4 wu4
English
  • insectivore
Examples:
1. 而实际上白蚁仅不到10%的种类造成危害,90%的种类则在将植物纤维物质转换成动物食物上起着关键作用,并支持着食虫动物的多样性,这却被一直人们所忽视。
But only less than10% termite species are pests, and the other more than90% species perform keystone role in the bio-conversion of dead plant material to huge animal biomass and then support the diversity of which are ignored.
2. 如果不是人类受一些食虫动物的保护,
If it were not for the protection we get from insect-eating animals.
3. 昆虫会使我们无法在这个世界上生存:如果不是由于食虫动物的保
Insects would make it impossible for us to live in the world ; they would devour all our crops and kill our flocks and herds, if it were not for the protection we get from insect-eating animals.
4. 此外,蜘蛛不同于其他食虫动物
Moreover, unlike some of the other insect eaters,
5. 食虫动物[植物]
The insectivorous animals [ plants ]